The Boston Globe looks at Mayor Walsh’s proposal to increase Fairmount/Indigo Line daytime service in relation to the planned one year pilot to extend service to Foxborough approved by the MBTA Fiscal Control Board in August to begin in 2019. Read more here.
- Legislation to Improve Fairmount/Indigo Line Takes Next Step Feb 16
- Neponset River Forum Nov 30th
- Boston Globe- Fairmount or Foxborough Line – debate Nov 13
- Boston City Council Vote Passes the Jim Brooks Stabilization Act! October 4th
- Vote for Dorchester Bay & Uphams Main Streets & Pep Rally October 7